Herzing college offers programs & courses that feature the current and future knowledge and skills employers look for in college graduates. Their expert faculty members are leaders in respective fields. They give individual attention to students through 18:1 average student-to-professor ratio in their classrooms.
All Herzing college classes are integrated and include a variety of students from Canada and around the globe. International students and Canadian students learn, collaborate, and study together in every class.
International students learn about Canadian education and culture, while Canadian students and faculty enhance their global knowledge and perspectives by sharing experiences with international students. Students say that the relationships formed at Herzing college are often the most valuable, both in the classroom and throughout their careers.
- IELTS Overall and Individual Bands should not be less than 6.0.
- 50% or above in graduation.
- Study gap 5 years or less.
- Program complementary to previous education.
- Proof of Tuition Fee Payment.
- Less than 8 backlogs in graduation
- Special GIC of CAD 10,000 to cover living expenses
A career in Business Administration presents a variety of different career tracks, including; finance/accounting, customer service, sales and marketing. Individuals in this role are typically responsible for using common operating systems and software for administrative purposes, analyzing and processing accounting data, establishing marketing plans, or selling products and services to customers.
This program provides a unique overview of business principles, practices and operations with a focus on developing managerial skills. Areas of study include accounting concepts and applications, business principles and management, computer business application software, marketing, sales and communication skills.
Program length: 14 months (25 hours/week, M-F) includes 8 week internship
- IELTS Academic (2 months min.)
- Applications, Admissions & LoA, Simultaneous Process with IELTS (2 - 4 weeks)
- Open GIC Account & Arrange Finances (2 weeks)
- Tuition Fee payment & its receipt
- Payment of GIC & certificate receipt
- Clear medicals with panel doctors.
- Visa filling & submission
- Visa received
The payment plan is as follows
- 1st session payment (1st day of class): $9,893.7
- 2nd session payment (6th month of program): $3,893.7
- 3rd session payment (12th month of program): $3,893.7
- 4th session payment (18th month of program): $3,893.7