CIES | 18-November-2019
Immigrating through express entry could easily be one of the most vital decisions of your life.
A Little More About Express Entry
It’s an online system that is aimed at helping to find the best skilled workers for Canadian immigration. . Express Entry manages three separate national immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades (FST), and Canadian Experience Class (CEC). This system targets skilled workers who will be able to make lasting contributions to Canada’s labour force. It uses a two-step system to manage the intake of immigrants:
1. The Profile: Here the Express Entry profile is created by interested candidates. When they fulfill the eligibility requirements, they would be accepted into the Express Entry pool of candidates.
2. The Application: The most competitive profiles from the Express Entry pool will be shortlisted and invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence. Here are a few vital points to know about fixing mistakes on your Express Entry profile!
When Can I Make Changes?
When you haven’t received your Invitation to Apply (ITA) after submitting your express entry profile, then you’re in the clear to make changes! You can fix mistakes or even add new documents (for instance, , if you retake your IELTS exam and get a better score).
Here the steps that you need to follow:-
- Visit your Express Entry account welcome page. Next select the option that says, “What would you like to do today?”
- Next, head to the section that says, “View my submitted applications or profiles” and click on the button that reads “Check status and messages.”
- Near the bottom of the “Application/profile details” screen, you’ll see a button that says, “View submitted application.”
- Almost there, on the “Express Entry profile” page, hit the button that says, “Update form.” Make sure you select the appropriate section for modification.
- Make all the necessary changes (hopefully not too many), scroll to the bottom of the pages, then click “Save and exit.”
- All finished with your profile update? Look for the button that reads “Continue” near the bottom of the page. You’re now free to submit the newly modified version of your Express Entry profile. Pretty painless, right?
When you enter a form and click on “Save and exit,” everytime you will also notice a “Revert changes” button. When you don’t make any changes, it will be there to ensure that the electronic system knows no changes were made.
You need to note that when you make changes that affect your eligibility or your CRS score, the Express Entry system will update your profile to reflect these changes within 24 hours.
Now for the bad news—there are a few situations in which you cannot make changes to your profile.
Your profile is ineligible
You can’t update your profile when your profile doesn’t meet the criteria for one of the Express Entry programs. When you log onto your profile for express entry, you have the option to “View profile”, it means your profile has been reviewed and refused. So, in this way the system stats that your profile was ineligible
You would not be able to update your profile, but you can still submit a new profile. So, no need to give up. On your second application, be sure to enter and review all of the necessary information carefully to avoid any mistakes.
Your profile has received an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
All the information entered into the profile becomes locked in place when your Express Entry profile receives an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence (PR). When you can technically amend the information when preparing your final application, you should avoid doing this. When any changes made that make your application ineligible, your application will be refused. The immigration officer handling your file reserves the right to request more information about any discrepancies between the original profile and the final application.
Providing false information or lying on an immigration application is a serious offense. When a person is caught doing this, it may be penalized with misrepresentation.
Book Your FREE IELTS Demo Classes. Check your eligibility for Canada Education & PR. Book Your Free Counseling Session with Mr. Salil Bhatia, Director & CEO, CIES by filling in the form at http://www.cies.org.in/. Get Canada PR In 6 Months*
CIES is one of the most renowned Canada Education & Immigration Consultants in Noida & Delhi NCR. We are top study abroad and overseas immigration consultants for developed countries like Canada, Australia, NZ, Singapore, US, UK… We also assist for jobs in Canada and study abroad loan for Canada. Our study abroad loan partners are HDFC Credila And Avanse. We also provide consultancy services for studies in Canada with 3 year work permit in all streams for best courses in Canada.
CIES is one of the best IELTS Coaching in Noida. We are having one on one session IELTS Coaching. Here first of all, an induction test is conducted to know the weaker areas of the students. Then the student is offered customized IELTS classes by certified and highly experienced faculty. Timely mock tests are conducted to track the student’s performance. You may witness our quality of training through numerous success stories. Apart from it, we are having an awesome infrastructure that is very convenient for students. Book Your Best IELTS Coaching Classes Today. Get Free Demo Classes. Undoubtedly, CIES is the best IELTS Coaching in Noida. We also offer weekend and online Skype classes for IELTS.